Underage sales of vape products are prohibited. Keep out of reach of children, the youth, and pets. Read the directions for use. Use only as intended.
The Bidi™ Stick contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
Please read all the information on this page before you use our products. Keep this information as your reference. Failure to follow the instructions and heed the warnings may result in injury and damage. Using the Bidi™ Stick for any other purpose or method aside from the information in the packaging is dangerous, and you will do so at your own risk.
For more information regarding safety and the proper use of the Bidi™ Stick, please check the packaging information of the product you purchased.
Bidi™ Vapor products are only meant for adult vape users. The Bidi™ Stick is neither meant to help people quit smoking nor marketed in a way that would imply to consumers that it helps in smoking cessation.
If you want to quit smoking and you require assistance, please consult your doctor or you can visit www.smokefree.gov for more information.
These are important points that you should keep in mind when using Bidi™ Vapor products:
- Nicotine is a very addictive chemical. Depending on your use, there is a chance that you may be exposed to higher levels of nicotine if you use Bidi™ Sticks more than your usual consumption of tobacco products.
- The brain of young people is more vulnerable to addiction to nicotine. This is why young people should not gain access to Bidi™ Vapor products. Exposure to nicotine may cause long-term effects on the brain.
- There is no tobacco product that is free from risks or deemed safe. Health risks connected with using Bidi™ Vapor products have also not been fully established. The use of Bidi™ products may expose you to chemicals that may cause health problems, especially when you don’t follow the product’s intended use. For more information, consult your doctor.
- If you are using any kind of medication, you should consult your doctor first before using Bidi™ Sticks.
- If you have any allergies, please check the list of ingredients that we have or consult your doctor.
- Bidi™ Vapor products can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and nicotine, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov to learn more.
Bidi™ Vapor products
are not suitable for use by:
A person with allergies to any of the listed ingredients
Persons who cannot use tobacco products because of underlying medical conditions
Additionally, Bidi™ Vapor does not recommend adult non-smokers to start using the Bidi™ Stick
STOP USING Bidi™ VAPOR PRODUCTS IF YOU EXPERIENCE
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
- Difficulty breathing
- Chest pain
- Increased heart rate
- Mouth irritation
- Skin rashes
- Stomach pain or discomfort
- Throat irritation
Ingestion of the non-vaporized components of the Bidi™ Stick can be poisonous. If the liquid component of the device is swallowed, please seek medical attention immediately.
You can also contact 1-800-222-1222 (Poison Control Helpline) for medical assistance.
- Bidi™ Vapor products should be kept out of reach of children.
- Bidi™ Vapor products should not be used around a fire or any flammable materials.
- Do not use Bidi™ Vapor products if there is any deformity, leakage, or discoloration.
- Do not insert anything into Bidi™ Vapor products.
- Do not disassemble or tamper Bidi™ Vapor products.
- Do not attempt to refill Bidi™ Vapor products.
Information about the Battery
The Bidi™ Stick comes with a pre-charged 280 mAh battery. This is a high-quality battery that is the same grade used in cell phones. It is heavy duty and recyclable. However, users should not attempt to disassemble and reuse the battery. Once used up, the battery and the device should be disposed of properly.
The Bidi™ Stick, together with its battery and the rest of its components should not be disposed of in fire. Customers who would like to recycle their Bidi™ Sticks can visit www.bidivapor.com/bidi-recycle to learn more about the recycling program of Bidi Vapor.