Underage sales of vape products are prohibited.
Keep out of reach of children, the youth, and pets.
Read the directions for use.
Use only as intended.
The BIDI® Stick contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
Please read all the information on this page before you use our products. Keep this information as your reference. Failure to follow the instructions and heed the warnings may result in injury and damage. Using the BIDI® Stick for any other purpose or method aside from the information in the packaging is dangerous, and you will do so at your own risk.
For more information regarding safety and the proper use of the BIDI® Stick, please check the packaging information of the product you purchased.
Bidi Vapor products are only meant for adult vape users. The BIDI® Stick is neither meant to help people quit smoking nor marketed in a way that would imply to consumers that it helps in smoking cessation.
If you want to quit smoking and require assistance, please consult your doctor or visit www.smokefree.gov for more information.
These are important points that you should keep in mind when using Bidi Vapor products:
- Nicotine is a very addictive chemical. Depending on your use, there is a chance that you may be exposed to higher levels of nicotine if you use BIDI® Sticks more than your usual consumption of tobacco products.
- The brain of young people is more vulnerable to addiction to nicotine. This is why young people should not gain access to Bidi Vapor products. Exposure to nicotine may cause long-term effects on the brain.
- No tobacco product is free from risks or deemed safe. Health risks connected with using Bidi Vapor products have also yet to be fully established. Using Bidi Vapor products may expose you to chemicals that may cause health problems, especially when you don’t follow the product’s intended use. For more information, consult your doctor.
- If you are using any kind of medication, you should consult your doctor first before using BIDI® Sticks.
- If you have any allergies, please check our list of ingredients or consult your doctor.
- Bidi Vapor products can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and nicotine, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov to learn more.
Bidi Vapor products are not suitable for use by:
A person with allergies to any of the listed ingredients
Persons who cannot use tobacco products because of underlying medical conditions
Additionally, Bidi Vapor does not recommend adult non-smokers to start using the BIDI® Stick
STOP USING BIDI VAPOR PRODUCTS IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Difficulty breathing
- Chest pain
- Increased heart rate
- Mouth irritation
- Skin rashes
- Stomach pain or discomfort
- Throat irritation
- Burnt or “off” taste or smell (this could signify low or depleted e-liquid)
Ingestion of the non-vaporized components of the BIDI® Stick can be poisonous. If the liquid component of the device is swallowed, please seek medical attention immediately.
You can also contact 1-800-222-1222 (Poison Control Helpline) for medical assistance.
- Bidi Vapor products should be kept out of reach of children.
- Bidi Vapor products should not be used around a fire or any flammable materials.
- Do not use Bidi Vapor products if there is any deformity, leakage, or discoloration.
- Do not insert anything into Bidi Vapor products.
- Do not disassemble or tamper Bidi Vapor products.
- Do not attempt to refill Bidi Vapor products.
Information About the Battery
The BIDI® Stick comes with a pre-charged 280 mAh battery. This is a high-quality battery that is the same grade used in cell phones. It is heavy duty and recyclable. However, users should not attempt to disassemble and reuse the battery. Once used up, the battery and the device should be disposed of properly.
The BIDI® Stick contains lithium batteries and, together with its components, pose a fire hazard when placed in the garbage or a recycling bin. Do not place these items in your garbage. Contact your county Solid Waste or Household Hazardous waste program for information on proper disposal. Customers who would like to recycle their
BIDI® Sticks can visit www.bidicares.com to learn more about the recycling program of Bidi Vapor.
What is in an E-cigarette Aerosol?
The e-cigarette aerosol that adults 21+ breathe from the device and exhale can contain harmful and potentially harmful substances, including:
- Ultrafine particles that can be inhaled through the lungs
- Flavoring such as diacetyl, a chemical that is linked to serious lung diseases
- Volatile organic compounds
- Chemicals that may cause cancer diseases
- Heavy metal components such as lead, tin, and nickel
What are the health effects of using e-cigarettes?
- E-cigarettes may contain toxic substances that might cause harm to the human body.The chemical substances found in e-cigarettes include harmful chemicals and tiny particles that reach deep into the lungs, which may cause cancer.
- Unintended injuries that might result from e-cigarette use
- Fires and explosions can be caused by defective batteries, resulting in serious injuries. These incidents have been commonly reported while the device is charging.
- E-cigarette explosions, unwanted issues, or any other safety issues can be reported to the Food and Drug Administration through the FDA’s website.
- Breathing, ingesting, or absorption of the liquid nicotine through the skin or eyes could lead to poisoning. Reports of adults and children coming to minimal contact and exposure to nicotine have produced toxic reactions.