Youth Prevention Efforts
BIDI STANDS STRONGLY AGAINST YOUTH CONSUMPTION OF THE BIDI STICK!
Our Bidi Stick is exclusively for adult vape users and smokers. It is in no way intended for the use of adolescents and individuals under the age of 21.
Bidi Vapor stays updated and aware of the established prevention campaigns against youth access of vape products, and stands firmly by this advocacy. We are deeply committed to uphold and adhere to these regulations from the state laws of California and prevent minors from having access to the Bidi Stick. Bidi Vapor is actively involved in the prohibition of sales to minors by implementing effective age restrictions, both online and offline. Our strict verification methods help restrict product sales to anyone who is under the required legal age.
With the goal of solidly supporting against underage purchases, www.bidivapor.com has partnered with a leading company that provides age verification services. For any attempt to purchase any product within the Bidi Stick website, a comprehensive and mandatory public search is done to ensure and confirm the age qualification of the customer prior to completing the transaction. In the instance that the verification system fails to confirm the real age of the purchaser, they will be requested to present and submit a copy of a government-issued identification card. Their purchase transaction will be placed on pending until a Bidi Stick customer service representative confirms the authenticity of the identification card.
Furthermore, Bidi Stick consistently conducts responsible and conscious marketing techniques that do not specifically target and/or engage young adolescents on any advertisements and labelling process of the product.
Bidi Stick conscientiously complies with all FDA labelling and packaging regulations that includes addictiveness warning statements of nicotine effectively located in a visible section on all aspects of labelling, packaging, and marketing advertisements.
Parental Guidance and Education
At Bidi Vapor we pride ourselves in our consistent and strong efforts to prevent possession and access of electronic cigarettes to minors. To aid our efforts, we strongly encourage close parental guidance and effective education to the underaged population. We believe this is vital to prevent the use of e-cigarettes of minors.
As a parent, it is imperative to determine the signs of whether your child may be using electronic cigarettes or not. Moreover, to effectively educate your children, it's crucial you are educated as well in regards to the different varieties of electronic cigarettes and the fluids contained within it. Ensure you make time to talk to your child on the adverse effects and consequences that come with the usage of nicotine. This is an opportunity for you to impart awareness to your children, first hand, on the potential dangers of nicotine use.
For those kids who might still be tempted to shop nicotine products, we would encourage you to store your ATM cards, credit cards, and identification cards safely to lessen possible access for your kids.
Let us know your thoughts, suggestions, and concerns. You may contact us at [email protected].
Multi-Level Age Verification Efforts
- Age verification system for the website and online transactions..
- An age gate pop-up box appears on the site to prevent underage access.
- During online transactions and before completing a purchase, customers need to provide a government-issued identification card indicating their age, and fill out other necessary identification-verification information.
- A third-party company will check the provided information to verify that the customer is of legal age before becoming eligible to purchase vapor products.
- If the third-party company cannot verify the identity of the purchaser, transactions will be put on hold until a customer service representative confirms the authenticity of the identification documents provided by the customer.
- Bidi Vapor has ensured the age verification does not stop when an online order is made by adding a level of verification upon delivery.
- To verify the recipient's identity and age, they must present a valid government-issued ID that shows the age.
- The recipient must also sign when receiving the package, and the signature must coincide with the presented ID.
- If a recipient is not able to provide a valid government-issued ID and signature, they will not be able to receive the package.
- Bidi Vapor created a Retailer Pledge that contains the terms on purchasing and reselling the Bidi Stick for all Bidi Vapor wholesalers and distributors..
- Based on the terms, retailers must uphold the age verification process in their stores and commit to checking the customer’s identification before any transaction.
- Retailers can also put the transaction on hold when in doubt or until the customer’s age is verified.
- Mystery Shoppers will be sent to retailer shops to check on their compliance. Failure to comply will lead to the cancellation of orders and distribution rights.